The Age Well at Home Program Depends on Volunteers!
The Age Well at Home Program supports older adults who wish to remain independent in their home and engaged in community activities by connecting them with caring community volunteers who provide companionship and assistance.
Volunteer opportunties include:
- Light housekeeping and seasonal chore service.
- Transportation for grocery shopping, errands, community events.
- Telephone assurance calls and friendly visits.
- Support locating additional community resources.
All Age Well at Home Volunteers:
- Are local community members.
- Are screened and complete background checks.
- Are matched with older adults based on mutual interests.
- Receive ongoing support in their volunteer role.
- Are eligible for mileage reimbursement.
- Are covered with supplemental insurance while volunteering.