Companionship / Friendly Visits
Companionship and friendly visits can be offered to those participants who are at risk of isolation at home, engaging the participant in meaningful activity to promote community engagement. Activities may include:
- Regularly scheduled friendly visits within the home.
- Facilitate hobbies, interests, exercise, outdoor activities
- Assist with correspondences with friends and family; writing letters, Skype\Face time
- Being observant of changes in condition
- Non-medical services only
Want to learn more about services available in your community?
Schedule a free consultation today!