Transportation services can be provided to participants who are unable to independently travel to remain engaged in the community:
- Transportation can be provided to appointments, grocery shopping, educational events, exercise class, etc
- Participants will need to safely and independently enter\exit a vehicle with minimal assistance. Adaptive equipment will be limited to canes and walkers
- Only participant enrolled in the program will be transported
- All drivers will need to show proof of insurance and have a clean driving record
- Transportation above and beyond the scope of services will not be provided
Want to learn more about services available in your community?
Schedule a free consultation today!