Catholic Charities strives to make our website accessible to all users. You will find accessibility features on www.ccsomn.org to improve your browsing experience.
- High color contrast option can be enabled and text size can be easily increased for people who have vision impairments
- Invisible skip links that lead screen reader users directly to the main content on a page
- Headers that help define page organization
For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date
- Use the latest version of your web browser. Use browser and device settings to resize content for optimal reading.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
At Catholic Charities, we continually are working to improve our accessibility for all of our customers. If you are finding difficulties, please reach out to us with suggestions for improvements. Call us via TTY/TDD at 507-454-2270 to request accessible information. We accept all relay calls and use relay services to call you.
Catholic Charities has no control over accessibility of any site hyperlinked to or from this site.